As part of the international LEAP Summit conference to be held in Zagreb on March 26th, the European Entrepreneurship Network is organizing B2B meetings for innovative businesses, entrepreneurs and startups.
The event is primarily aimed at innovative businesses, startups, freelancers, investors, associations, students, universities and research institutions, as well as anyone looking to establish international business collaboration and explore new markets.
The LEAP Summit is a conference that gathers over 3,500 participants from Croatia and 40+ countries (mainly EU countries) each year. The focus of the conference is on multidisciplinary topics related to entrepreneurship, the EU, digital technologies, sustainable development, career development …
The conference will be held under the auspices of the Croatian Presidency of the Council of Europe, from 26 to 27 March in CineStar, in Branimir mingle mall, while B2B meetings will take place on 26 March at the premises of the Croatian Chamber of Commerce (45 Draskovic Street).
Participation in the conference and B2B meetings is free of charge and you can register your participation on the Summit website: https://leapsummit.com/
If you would like to participate in B2B meetings, you can find the application and the list of participants at the following link: https://international-b2b-leap-summit-2020.b2match.io/
In addition, two days before the Summit itself, on March 24 and 25, a pre-Summit, a special event featuring a variety of workshops, hackathons, pitch and other activities, will be organized.
What can you expect from the 2020 LEAP Summit?
- More than 60 interesting and inspirational lecturers from different industries
- Thousands of participants from more than 40 countries
- Parallel program on 5 stages so you can always find some interesting topic for yourself
- Opportunities for networking, business expansion and meeting like-minded people
- LEAP Stage (multidisciplinary topics),
- EUandME stage (European Union),
- Digital Stage (digital technologies),
- Entrepreneurship Stage,
- Green Stage (green technologies, sustainable development and ecology)
- Impact Stage (projects and investments with social impact)